Clicky

skip to navigation

Old Chapel

Old Chapel

Directions Call Read more

Built as the 2nd place of worship in 1751 after the “Saal” in the attached Geimeinhaus became overcrowded.

Premier Partners

The Bach Choir of Bethlehem – Cube Ad Advertisement Hand Cut Crystal/Bethlehem Christmas Shoppe – Cube Ad Advertisement The Coziest Celtic Destination Advertisement Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar Taproom Advertisement